Full Speed Ahead: Driving the Future of Automotive Applications
Next-gen automotive systems are hungry for more. More advanced infotainment and ADAS systems. More storage for event data recording. Support for more 3D mapping. Entirely new applications and capabilities to take advantage of 5G, IoT and artificial intelligence. As consumer demand for connected cars keeps growing and growing, the need to support the data storage demands of increasingly complex automotive applications grows as well. KIOXIA strives to respond to this increasing demand by continuing to enhance our lineup of high-performance, high-density memory products.
KIOXIA is a leading flash and storage innovator for the automotive industry, offering UFS and e-MMC for today’s cars—and new flash-enabled storage solutions for tomorrow’s vehicles.
UFS and e-MMC managed flash solutions enable new and enhanced user experiences. As in-vehicle infotainment and dashboard clusters become richer in content and user interactions, flash storage becomes even more critical.
From lane departure alerts to autonomous driving, ADAS enhances driver and passenger safety. Automotive ADAS storage demands include faster performance, higher reliability and the storage of more data.
KIOXIA's Automotive Managed Flash Solutions
- System and storage reliability with automotive-grade flash products
- Larger storage densities to accommodate greater map, video and event recording demands
- A wide density range (8GB-512GB) to support diverse application requirements
- Temperature ranges: -40°C to +105°C (AEC-Q100 Grade 2(1))
Learn and Evaluate
Note (1): Electrical component qualification requirements defined by the AEC (Automotive Electronics Council).
- Product density is identified based on the density of memory chip(s) within the Product, not the amount of memory capacity available for data storage by the end user. Consumer-usable capacity will be less due to overhead data areas, formatting, bad blocks, and other constraints, and may also vary based on the host device and application. For details, please refer to applicable product specifications. The definition of 1GB = 230 bytes = 1,073,741,824 bytes.
- Company names, product names, and service names may be trademarks of their respective companies.